Sunday, March 27, 2016

Learning New Things

This sprint I decided to change things up a little. There wasn't much in terms of art that was planned. I would help if necessary. I decided to take this sprint to learn a little bit about shaders. There was a little demonstration in class a few weeks back, but otherwise I never had any exposure/experience with shaders. The whole concept is confusing since, at least in unity, it requires a bit of programming knowledge.


Update

I'm not really getting the whole programming language behind the shader videos, so I was told that it might be helpful to learn so basic programming language. I'm going to try to learn a little bit of c programming. Hopefully this will make understand shaders a little easier. However, I'll be honest, this isn't the easiest/most exciting for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment