Thursday, March 19, 2015

How Do Characters Die?

After talking with my teammates, I feel like I should probably work on creating a death animation for the pike man. I'm not quite sure exactly how I want to do it. I want the animation to be unique but at the same time I don't want the animation to be too long. I also have to take into consideration that the pike man enemy will be spawning a lot, so a quick death may be more appropriate than a long "oh what a cruel world" slow death animation.

I did some research by looking up game death animations. Specifically, I want to refer to death animations that may include a spear. I found some good reference videos. I looked at three videos of League of Legends animations. I remembered that the these characters have a spear/long pole.



No comments:

Post a Comment