Sunday, December 7, 2014

Week 15: Finishing Touches

We are in the final stretch of the semester. We worked on finishing up the presentation slide. The majority of the time I worked along with the CFO to finish up the final expense sheets. I learned a lot will working on the financial team.  I learned that beginning the company and starting the project will take a lot of money.  I also learned from reading other indie game companies, that they tend to just save up the money to found their projects. I think we would have to do that.

Spread Sheet of Final Expenses

I also worked on editing the final power point presentation that we would be using for our pitch. I mainly worked on formatting of the slides as well as looking over and checking for any grammatical/spelling errors.


Pitch PowerPoint

No comments:

Post a Comment