Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Week 6: First Ideas

This week we continued to brainstorm ideas about the game we're creating. There are some aspects that we are pretty set on such as the game is going to be for PC. We figured that out of the most popular consoles out there like Xbox, Playstation, Nintendo Wii, mobile, PC would be the most reasonable.


I think the reason behind this is that with other consoles we would need to get specific licensing in order to sell for those consoles. We also veered away from mobile since we felt that it mobile just isn't worth it. Most of the games that I have played for mobile, I don't have a long lifespan. What I mean is that I'll play a mobile game but then after a few days maybe weeks I'm bored of the game and remove it from my phone. In addition, we think with a PC game we can have a wider audience.


 We were also set on the idea on using Steam as our way to purchase and download the game.

In terms of actual game ideas we want a game that has rpg elements and we are thinking of school setting. I think that next week we'll be able to think of more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment